Out of all the home remodeling projects, few can provide the benefits of a bathroom remodel project. Remodeling the bathroom is a great way to add real value to your home. On the plus side of that, it will increase the enjoyment and comfort level for yourself and your family.
Bathrooms are the second most popular room in the house. There are many different sizes, styles and shapes of bathrooms – depending on personal preference, space available, life style, degree of function and level of comfort desired. Some home owners focus primarily on function while others covet comfort. Have fun identifying your personal tastes and needs, then let us help you design a bathroom that entices you and your family when the time is right.
Bathroom remodeling can be an opportunity to re-organize the space dedicated to your bathroom and closet needs. Often times, as families mature and kids move out of the house, a redesign of the master bedroom, bathroom and closet area, can make a remarkable difference. Let us work with you to create a master bedroom suite that better supports your current life style – joining your personal style, enhanced space utilization and increased comfort for you to enjoy.
Bathroom remodeling services – the total package:
- Design and permit drawings
- Preliminary designs for review and selection
- Pre-construction cost analysis and review
- Efficient time line planning and production
- Custom cabinetry and manufactured cabinets
- New counters tops – all types and styles available
- Counter top and splash replacement
- Electrical and lighting upgrades & replacement
- Appliances and plumbing fixture upgrades & replacement
- Advise and incorporate improvements to meet current codes
- Update interior finishes and accessories with latest styles
- Recommend tile &/or natural stone options and enhancements
- Energy efficient design, materials and appliances
- Assistance in coordinating compatible selection of flooring, cabinets, counters, tile, plumbing and electrical fixtures, paint colors, appliances, etc.
- Regular updates on project's production schedule and budget status – communication with all parties involved is key.
- Protection of owners' property and areas not involved in the scope of construction.
- Installation of bath accessories, including backing for secure attachment
- Job clean-up throughout construction & at completion
- Removal of all construction related debris from site
- Final walk-through with client, punch list completion
- Hand over a new bar of soap, check that there is hot water, wish homeowner many hours of warmth and comfort using their new bathroom.