Kitchens tend to be the gathering place in one's home – where families assemble in the morning or after school and work… or during family get-togethers and parties, the kitchen is often a place where guests inevitably congregate. This combined with a popular architectural trend to combine the kitchen with a family room &/or eating nook, it's not surprising that the kitchen is probably the most used room in the house. The kitchen is also where food is stored, prepared and in many cases, eaten --- so it makes good sense to design and build a kitchen (and adjoining spaces) to accommodate a family's needs and life style. Consistently over the years, studies have shown that one's remodeling dollars are best spent on redesigning and remodeling the kitchen. Kapranos Construction specializes in creating and constructing kitchen and family room remodels.
If you are considering the remodel of your kitchen and/or family room – don't hesitate in calling Kapranos Construction for a free consultation. Take the first step toward having the kitchen you've always wanted.
All Inclusive Kitchen Services - Design Through Completion:
- Design and permit drawings
- Pre-construction cost analysis and budget review
- Efficient time line planning and production
- Custom cabinetry and manufactured cabinets
- New counters tops – all types and styles available
- Counter top and splash replacement
- Electrical and lighting upgrades & replacement
- Appliances and plumbing fixture upgrades & replacement
- Advise and incorporate improvements to meet current codes
- Update interior finishes and accessories with latest styles
- Energy efficient design, materials and appliances
- Assistance in coordinating compatible selection of flooring, cabinets, counters, tile, paint colors, appliances, etc.
- Regular updates on project's production schedule and budget status – communication with all parties involved is key.
- Protection of owners' property and areas not involved in the scope of construction.
- Installation of appliances
- Job clean-up throughout construction & at completion
- Removal of all construction related debris from site
- Final walk-through with client, punch list completion
- Shake hands and turn new kitchen over to owners for many years of enjoyment.
Wood-finished cabinets are still the style of choice; they represent about 80 percent of all kitchen cabinets purchased, according to a 2002 survey conducted by the National Kitchen and Bath Association. And even though homeowners are demanding furniture-quality styling, they are opting for a more casual appearance overall. Many of these have multi-step finishes and glazes to make them look like antiques that have weathered generations of use.
Kitchen cabinets are a very important part of your kitchen in your home because they set the style and color scheme throughout the room. Adding new cabinetry is not only an exciting project, but is also a way for you to express yourself and add value to your home.
Before we begin work on your kitchen remodeling project, we take the time to review your design, bringing fresh options to your attention that you might not have considered before. We can also help you with important color decisions you might not have solidified in your mind.